- Tiger Rock minimum attendance requirements must be met.
Tiger Cub, White & Yellow Belts 10 Lessons
Green and Blue Belts 12 Lessons
Brown Red & Black Belts 14 Lessons
- Your Instructor recommends completion of at least one (1) Private Lesson in preparation of this exam.
- Tiger Rock ceremonial Uniform will be worn for testing.
Cubs-L3 Red Belts - black TR pants/white TR jacket/Tiger Rock T shirt/ Belt
Black Belts - black TR pants/red TR jacket/Tiger Rock T shirt/ Belt
Uniform must be cleaned & pressed, with alterations completed (pants & sleeves hemmed as needed) Required patches should be sewn. This includes Tiger Cubs. No Exceptions.
- Mat shoes or no shoes should be worn with uniform.
- You must practice your form INDEPENDENTLY of your instructor.
- Green belts & higher TRMAI approved gear is in good condition is required.
No tape! Mouth guard is clean & in good condition.
- Blue belts & higher must be prepared to complete board breaking techniques meeting TRMAI standards.
- If you arrive late for testing you will not pass. You may apply for a retest. This will take place during our alternate testing. There will be an additional $10 alternate testing fee.
- All Junior Students ages 6-11 yrs must have earned 3 stripes on their belts
- Students testing for their green belt are required to purchase Tiger Rock brand sparring equipment. 10% discount is available if pre-ordered by belt testing registration deadline. Used equipment is not allowed.